OK, glad I got that out of the way.
On to the menu...
Noodle-less Crock Pot Lasagna
Pan-fried fish (a huge hit last week!) and spinach
Trader Joe's barbecue chicken and mashed cauliflower
Lasagna leftovers as tacos (with Romaine as taco shells)
Friday - Almi to her teacher's house (rescheduled from last week)
We started eating grain-free on Monday and have been going strong ever since. We even had grain-free waffles for Shrove Tuesday! However, I am doing what you are not supposed to do when you go grain-free: I am substituting coconut and almond flour in recipes and still eating like I used to. Ideally, one would just stop eating cookies and waffles and bread but I feel the need to ease into that so I cook a lot of recipes with coconut and almond flour.
I'm also eating waaay too much sugar. A pint of Haagen Dazs anyone? So, this week I am going to try to scale back on both wheat flour replacements and desserts.
Look at Pumpkin praying before breakfast at daycare. Awwww. Cutie pie.
Stats: 147.8 (Exactly the same? I don't know about my scale..)
Vitamins: 4 days
Joint Pain/inflammation: Less than last week..
Exercise: Well, you read how this post started out. What can I say? I'm busy!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment