3.15.2011

Playdate

Last weekend I scheduled two playdates for Naomi. One friend came over and they watched Elmo and played in her play kitchen. The other friend she met at a park. She had so much fun! Here are some pictures from her playdate at the park with her buddy, S, from her old daycare. My girl loves to get dirty and muddy and wet! I think her favorite part was swishing the tree branch in the muddy puddle at the end of the slide to make "soup". She also loves swings. Swings are my favorite, so it's fun we can swing on them together. It was a beautiful sunny morning and she played hard. We both crashed when we got home for a three hour nap!! Here are some images from the day. I look forward to much more time in the park this Spring!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Sen