3.18.2011

Obstacles with a Capital OBSTACLES!!!

As you know, we are preparing for a major life change. All those details are coming in a future post. Right now I just have to vent and pray and possibly drink loads of alcohol to deal with the stress of it all.

And then, as if the stress of the details surrounding the life change weren't enough, add to that these other major obstacles:

* my accountant had a stroke so I have to find someone else to do my taxes
* I need to do her readoption but I misplaced her birth certificate and ET paperwork
* I have been called for jury selection (and possibly jury duty)
* my doctor is very concerned about some test results and wants to run further tests
* someone stole my telephone

I am barely hanging on over here. Please send jugs of red wine and a prayer to the heavens.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you need me to do anything this weekend - let me know. we have no plans right now. I'll email you my contact info now.

InventingLiz said...

Oh my! Hang in there, and I hope you hit smooth sailing soon!

Chrissy said...

Hope jugs of wine- and prayers find you :-)

Hate the weeks when it seems NOTHING works out!!

JJ said...

I was going to say cases of my favorite Moscato are on their way until I read that you like red wine. Hmmm, I might have to do some research. Maybe if you told us what the big life change was, we could pray for you and that would help!!????!?! Surrender all things to the Lord. Pray Pray Pray. On your hands and knees, pray!!!! Your hands might have to be folded around that wine glass stem, but pray!!!

hazel said...

I am sending you prayers - I'll drink the red wine on your behalf as I'm going through a very tough time right now, too. Seems a few of us are facing some extremely challening times. Hang in there, my friend. It always gets better...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry something life is funny with it's twists and turns. It shoulds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment

but please don't stress to much things because thjngs have a way of working out.

The sad thing is none if the things you mentioned are in your control, so go with the flow and I hope they will all be positive.

Btw have a jug red wiine fior me.
D

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say here a tip to find the paperwork.
Put a safety pin in the back of the soda and say
" I pin the devil" and stop looking
Within 1 hr you will come across the doument you are looking for.

This works I promise.
D

Anonymous said...

Red wine and prayers are being sent from me to you.

Take a deep breath and count to 10 or 20 or 30. LOL!!!

Enjoy your weekend and take Jennifer up on her offer.

Sen :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry things are so hectic. I said a prayer for you.
You might want to try Turbotax.com. I have used it for years even when faced with a challenging tax situation. You can even file for your adoption credit but this year you can't efile because of the supporting documents required by the IRS. Good luck. Tonya