3.28.2011

Pretty Pink Toes

I thought it would be fun to paint our toenails yesterday since we were stuck in the house with my cold. Naomi was fascinated with the whole process, calling it "paint." She loved them. She told me they were "pwitty" and I think her little toes look totally adorable!









Thanks, Mommy!



(and had to post this cute pic of her checking them out again before her nap)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Awww.... Too cute.

Sen

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo, I'm a Pink-fan too!

Now, use the toe polish (Songbird calls it that) as leverage (or currency as Dr. Phil calls it) with Almi. I "ain't" even gonna lie, I use it with Songbird as an exchange and although it's making her keen at negotiating (yep, she's a buainess woman already), it's making my life a lot easier with the "choosing my battles."

Jebena (because google/blogspot is trippin' with my account right about now).

Mama of 5 said...

SO cute! I've been wanting to paint my baby girl's too. Sweet!
Becky