1. Laundry. DONE
2. Clean the bathroom. STARTED - WILL FINISH THIS WEEKEND
3. Return this rice to Trader Joe's and buy some groceries. DONE
4. Folding. WILL DO THIS WEEKEND
5. Buy some new shoes for my growing girl. DONE
I showed them to her tonight and she immediately wanted to try them on. When she put it on she said, "Oh, dat's better." Awwww, sweet baby! Were the old shoes squishing your feet? Momma's sowee. :(
6. Go pick up my clearance downtown (needed for readoption). DONE
7. Cook the defrosted fish. DONE
It was amazing!! I dipped it in egg and dredged it in coconut flour& spices and pan fried it in coconut oil. I served it up with some carrots and roasted brussel sprouts. She screamed and cried when I insisted that she eat her three bites of brussel sprouts before getting more fish. The rule here is three bites: one to taste, one to be sure and one to be polite to the cook. She cried and cried and then she tried it... and liked it.. and then asked for seconds!! Silly girl.
7. Go through these boxes. DONE
8. Fill out paperwork and send some emails regarding my new position. SENT ONE
9. Drop things off at the thrift store. PUT STUFF IN TRUNK
10. Pick up my check from the consignment shop. DONE
11. Order some blanched almond flour. DONE
12. Make or buy some thank you cards. THIS WEEKEND
13. Photograph my furniture. THIS WEEKEND 14. Post the furniture on Craigslist. THIS WEEKEND 15. And buy some hair accessories for her hair which isn't very long yet but is starting to come in really, really thick! DONE
I will get some at a dollar store somewhere so I can load up.
Have a productive day!
Can I just say how much easier it is to get things done without a toddler in tow? Love my girl but she makes shopping soooo much more difficult. I felt free today. It was fun! :) Here are some pics of our amazing dinner! So good!! The carrots I started in a pan with coconut oil and butter but I transferred them to the oven cause I needed the pan for the fish. The brussel sprouts I shook in a bag with olive oil, sea salt and cracked black pepper and then roasted at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Delicious! Will be repeating this meal in the near future.
I put the leftovers in her lunch. She better eat it!! :-)
Now off to bed.
Good night.




3 comments:
oh yum. if she doesn't eat it - i will!!
sounds like you got a lot done - good for you.
we are around this weekend with no plans - but the weather doesn't look that great. :(
Hey we eat that Trader Joe's white ruffy all the time!! The girls adore it.
J-Cook some for H! She might like it! M3- I'm so glad u told me I got it from trader joe's! I had forgotten! Will be there this weekend stocking up!
Post a Comment