Hanging out halfway down the steps, looking so neat and tidy for school.
Running down the street with her breakfast this morning.
Her new funny smile.
Looking at a book on the ride home.
Trying to take her shoe off in the car.
Being told no and giving me that coy 'I'm going to do it anyway!' look.
Oh, she was just playing with me! Little stinker!
Saying "hi" to one of the neighborhood dogs.
Running around outside before going in for dinner.
Posing with mama.
And eating dinner.
Tights torn and white shirt stained but happy, well-fed and off to bed.
And now for her latest trick. I'm in trouble now!




5 comments:
Too funny! I think it may be time for a big girl bed.
Sen
Isn't Almi so gorgeous, funny and a little gymnas . I came home from work fed up and read your blog and I forgot alll my troubles as seeing her antics brought a smile to my face. It just shows how amazing children are who would of thought of using a chair to climb into bed!
Have a super time she is precious
D
Wonderful cute funny pictures of honey pie rascal. Looks like a big girl bed is around the corner. That trick with the chair ---hmmm---surely she knows a way to climb OUT!
love--love--love----m
Yes, you are definitely in trouble. She will soon realize that she can flip out too! Sure hope her crib converts into a toddler bed.
She's such a gorgeous little girl. I love her hair. She's going to be a stunner as a teenager.
Post a Comment