
November 30th could not come soon enough! This blogging every day was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. On the other hand, the kick in the pants to be productive daily was really good for me. I didn't realize how much time I actually waste and I am going to be a lot more efficient with my time. It was good to get a lot of things done around my house finally!
Today I tracked down my dryer. They will deliver it on Tuesday.
~30 min.
Wrote an international school about a position they have listed on their website for January. They responded and said it was really for August :(
But now they have heard of me so maybe they will interview me for then
... if I am still available. ;-)
~45 min.
Oops! Coming up short on the last day of the month? That's not good.
Oh well. There's always tomorrow!
Hope you had a productive month people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao.




No comments:
Post a Comment