I had very little sleep last night. In bed last night I came up with another idea to make some money and I got so excited I couldn't fall asleep. Then I woke up early after dreaming that it was successful! I can't wait to get my office/studio together this weekend so I can get stared creating!
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving vacation is almost over. Bummer! I am so enjoying myself. Today I...
1. Went to Aaron Brothers and Micheal's to buy frames and mattes. While I was there I also found these lovely stocking hangers. They are silver and there is a space to add a photo. I fell in love with the star one and can't wait to hang them on my mantle. I bought two! I think I will decorate for Xmas tonight! I started by putting out my holiday potpourri. It smells so good!
~ 2 hours
2. Spoke to the guy at Home Depot Expo about my window treatments.
~1 hour
3. Researched more overseas schools. I have been thinking more and more about this option. I know it's risky to take a job overseas job for a year or two when the Ethiopian government may decide to change their rules about who may adopt their children, but then I remind myself that the child who is meant to be for me is for me. If it becomes that she is not from Ethiopia but from Haiti or Ghana or Vietnam Liberia or America, than that is the child I am meant to raise. Really all I can do is continue to look at my options and see which one presents itself to me. My fundraising idea may make me enough money to just travel this spring, giving me the opportunity to return and resume my Ethiopian adoption. Or I may attend the job fair and not get any offers. Or I may get a dream job here. There are so many ways that this could play out. I am doing what I can to look at all the angles and when the opportunities present themselves I will decide at that point which one is best for me.
~2 hours
Hope you had a productive day. See you tomorrow.
11.24.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment