Wanna help me make a decision? --------------------------------------------------------->
(lol!)
I woke up at 7:30 and really wanted to turn over and back to sleep but the painters were supposed to be arriving at 8 so I got up, showered and put last night's dinner dishes in the dishwasher. Well, my painter called at 8:30 to cancel. He didn't offer an explanation other than to say he has "a problem". He's usually very reliable so I hope it's nothing too serious. Since he was supposed to be here all day I had the entire day free!
My handyman came over to do some things around the house. Also, my friend JW came over to discuss the things I want built. He is so handy. I saw a Murphy's bed and a custom closet he built by hand. He's very detailed-oriented so I know he will do a good job building what I need. We went through each room to discuss what I want. I am looking forward to having some bookcases, cabinets and shelves built to help store some of my stuff. I have so much stuff!!
~1 hour
Laundry.
~1 hour
By the time I got to open studio they were about to close but it was just enough time to put a base on a bowl I made.
~15 minutes
I went to my school cause they had a Thanksgiving potluck and an opportunity to pack donated food for a local soup kitchen.
~30 minutes
Hope you had a productive day. See you tomorrow.
11.17.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment