(lol!)
I love Fridays! I was driving home from work today looking forward to a weekend full of being productive. And the drive is so beautiful. I think commuting over 30 minutes is a reason to move or not take a job. My commute is about 25 minutes (borderline... maybe I'm just looking for another excuse to leave!?) but in the fall it is actually enjoyable because the leaves are so amazingly brilliant and beautiful. Fall on the East Coast. I missed this so much when I lived in Cali. Check out what I see when I drive to work every day.
Beautiful!!
Let's see... what did I do today?
1. Went to the gym and picked up a schedule of classes. I need to start going!!! When I first started productivity month I thought I should challenge myself to work out every day but then I decided not to set myself up for failure. I haven't worked out once yet in November! Pitiful :(
~ 15 minutes
2. Went to Home Depot Expo Design Center. Got estimates for plantation shutters and wood blinds. They are so much more reasonable than Next Day Blinds but since they don't specialize in blinds they weren't able to answer all of my questions. I am leaning towards plantation shutters in the living room, dining room and master bedroom and these cool cordless wood blinds for the rest of the house. Still a grip of cash. Why are they so darn expensive? Doesn't make sense! It's no wonder I still have up the $5 paper blinds from Home Depot I hung last summer. But I have decided I am going to get what I want and not worry about it. I also looked at carpeting but after being in the window treatments department for two hours I couldn't handle the stress. I was tired and hungry.
~2 hours
I need to go back there on Sunday and price stone flooring for the bathroom, kitchen counter tops and carpeting. Tomorrow the painters are coming to finish up the kitchen cabinets and my handyman is coming to do some other things around the house.
Hope you had a productive day. See you tomorrow.




1 comment:
Fall is my favorite season, mainly because of it's beauty. You are lucky to drive through that everyday. The leaves are all gone here in Calgary.
Post a Comment