So, as I was driving to work this morning I got a phone call. It was Home Depot Expo with my dryer. They said they'd be at my house in 15 minutes. I was like, uh, no, I am not going to be home until 1:00 and someone was supposed to call me the day before so I could set up a 4 hour window that worked for both of us He said he'd speak to his supervisor and call me back. Well, he didn't and when I called back I got no answer. So, I don't know where my dryer is nor when it is bring delivered!! Grrrrrr. Can I tell you how tempted I was to turn around and blow off a day of work?! I am patting myself on the back for my continued display of much needed maturity for not doing that. :)
I researched more international schools. I am going to write a couple of them this week and inquire about openings for the winter/spring. Why not? I have no man here, I don't particularly like my job and I prefer to adopt when I am working somewhere I think I will stay a while or when I have more money--both of which I could have after this international experience. I'll keep you posted.
~2hours
Pottery class.
~2.5 hours
Hope you had a productive day. See you tomorrow--the last day of Productivity Month!
11.29.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Laura! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so excited for you to be a mom. I will keep you in my prayers. Now, I need to read your blog to check up on what is going on!
Post a Comment