Went to the first session of my second pottery class. I chose a different instructor this time to try to learn some new techniques. I threw 2 bowls and a mug on the wheel! I don't know if it's cause I switched to white clay and it was easier to work with or if the instructor was better or if I just am getting better but I was so excited to see my progress! Here are some pictures of the pieces I made in my first class.
~ 2.5 hours (which means I made up for the time I owed from yesterday! woo-hoo!)
I'm glad you posted pics. You've got some nice pictures there. I'm in a class right now too -it's going TERRIBLY for some reason -I've reverted big time. Are you using Bmix as your white clay? I love that stuff. This time I'm using 490 (looks like baby poop). I can't wait to see it glazed. Our last class is next week.
Bmix? 490? I have no idea!! I am a beginner here. I have class tomorrow-- I'll have to ask. Post some pics of what you've made, Haze! The beauty of my posting those is it'll be great to see how much I improve. The ones on here are all so tiny.
3 comments:
I see a second career coming!
I'm glad you posted pics. You've got some nice pictures there. I'm in a class right now too -it's going TERRIBLY for some reason -I've reverted big time. Are you using Bmix as your white clay? I love that stuff. This time I'm using 490 (looks like baby poop). I can't wait to see it glazed. Our last class is next week.
Bmix? 490? I have no idea!! I am a beginner here. I have class tomorrow-- I'll have to ask. Post some pics of what you've made, Haze! The beauty of my posting those is it'll be great to see how much I improve. The ones on here are all so tiny.
Post a Comment