11.28.2007

Nov. 28

Uh oh. I don't think I did anything productive today. I had to work late today, well late for me: until 4:30 and then my sister was in town for business so I met her for a drink. We had a really good conversation and she convinced me to join her and her colleague for dinner at I Ricci. The food was very good and since yesterday I decided I need to live in the moment, I decided to join them instead of coming home to put up Xmas decorations, do laundry and straighten up. If that counts as being productive, then...
~2 hours


If not, well, I am at a loss. What did I do?? Oh, I emailed the head of the overseas job fair and told him I am interested in attending a job fair. You have to be invited to them. Did I mention that? Yeah, not only do I have to get an offer to go overseas but I have to be invited to the job fair in order to interview for said job. I did what I could which was fill out the application and contact them to let them know I am interested in attending a job fair and now all I can do is wait and see.
~30 min.

And that's all I did.

Hope you had a productive day. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tasha Kent said...

remember when teaching abroad.. not to give teddy bears names!

Thanks for the information!!! I'm going to do some research into it this weekend.

Single PAP said...

OK?!! Note to self. CRAZY!