Wanna help me make a decision? (LOL) ---------------------- >
I was up from 1:30 am to 4:30 am... and was tired most of the day as a result. But, I did a couple of things...
1. I attempted to make collard greens. I had to stop cooking them cause I had a date so I haven't tried the end result. I didn't have a recipe so I don't know if they will be good or not.
2. Laundry. Why is there always so much?!
3. Researched more overseas schools. I have chosen which specific school I want in each of the cities I have chosen. Now if I want to go abroad and don't get any offers from any of them, I'm not sure what I will do!
Hope you had a productive day. See you tomorrow.
11.18.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ok.
A) At first I thought you were making collard greens at 1:30 in the morning.
B) A DATE?? Spill woman!!
A) No, though I have been known to do crazy things when I can't sleep! By the way, they turned out great. :) yum-my. Wish I had written down what I did!
B) Don't get excited... not a love connection. But I have another date tomorrow night (with someone else). I am still working on finding Mr. Right!!
C) Haze, I asked my teacher about the clay and she said it wasn't 490 or whatever you said you use. (can't recall now) But it does look like baby poop like you said so it must be the same kind. ...Maybe I should just email you directly instead of talking to you on my blog!!! LOL
Post a Comment