11.25.2007

Nov. 25

I woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept yet. Weird. But I made it to church. I swear, it feels like it's been 10,000 million years since I've been. Great sermon about art and spirituality.
~1 hour

But after church I was so-o-o-o-o tired and couldn't bring myself to do anything!! :( And I had a head ache that I couldn't shake. (Maybe it's the potpourri?) Though I had big plans to get things done, all I could do was lie on the couch. Then I took a 2 hour nap. Woke up in time to see the Amazing Race though. :) I love that show!


Hope you had a more productive day. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tasha Kent said...

i can't believe you are still able to do your time log.

If only I could be as committed/dedicated as you are with my own diet.

sigh.