It was all good, though. Yeah, the snow was cold and made her cry, but it was nothing a warm bath, hot cocoa and Elm0 couldn't fix. :)
12.18.2010
Snow!
After the holiday program we walked out into a winter wonderland. It had started snowing around noon so by the time we left the building at 4:30 about 4" had accumulated and it was a beautiful snowy sight. This was the first time Almi has seen snow falling, and I'm sorry I couldn't capture it with my camera, but she was so excited. She had on her thin tights and party shoes (must buy her some boots) but she still wanted to jump in the piles of snow. Since I live less than ten minutes from work I figured we'd be in the tub before she got too cold.

When we got home she insisted on playing in it some more. Even though she had no mittens on I figured another minute or two wouldn't hurt.

Wrong. She went from laughing and playing to screaming and crying. I threw open the door, stripped her clothes off as I sprinted up the steps and dumped her in a warm bath. Must buy mittens, too.
It was all good, though. Yeah, the snow was cold and made her cry, but it was nothing a warm bath, hot cocoa and Elm0 couldn't fix. :)

It was all good, though. Yeah, the snow was cold and made her cry, but it was nothing a warm bath, hot cocoa and Elm0 couldn't fix. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So nice to see that she's enjoying the snow. I like the snow but hate the cold (below 40) and ice. LOL
I'm ready for some warm weather. I hear Cali calling my name.
Sen :)
Post a Comment