Greeting Grandma in the morning with hugs and laughter.
Dressed and ready for church!
She loved listening to all the music. Here she is ringing her bell during Jingle Bells. We left shortly after it began and while we were zipping up jackets in the vestibule, she asked me if we could go back in. We had left in part because it was close to her bedtime but also she was getting a bit antsy and I was afraid she'd want to run up and down the aisles. I told her we could go back in but I would have to hold her. She agreed so we went back in and enjoyed it some more. She was so good and so into it! This was her first time going to church and I was so proud of her. Maybe in 2011 I can find a church home. I think that would make us both happy. Here she is jammin' to FelizNavidad.
When we were leaving the church I wanted a few more photos so I crouched down to get on her level but then she crouched down, too. :-) My parents are in the background. If I could photoshop the car lights and my purse out of the photo, I think this would be a really cool shot. I love the wall and the fence to the right and the moon above left. I also like how my parents are holding on to each other for support like they've done all their lives emotionally, spiritually and intellectually, but now also physically. I also like how Almi is wearing such bright colors and stands out in the picture.
My dad got this nice shot of the three of us. She didn't want to be in any more photos and did what she now does when she's displeased: she puts her head down on her shoulder. It is too funny. But I still like the photo.
Back at home I bribed her with candy canes to get her to sit in front of the tree for some more pictures. Hey, it was win-win! I did get one or two shots of the rest of my family. :) The candy cane reward!
Saying good night to Grandma.
Putting together the stocking.
Playing with Mommy before heading to bed. She looks so happy here. I can't wait for her to see what's in store for her tomorrow!!
Awww. I always love seeing pics of you and Almi. I love that she is enjoying her first Christmas and going to church. She will get use to sitting in service if you continue to take her. My favorite pics are of your parents. Their love (for each) shines thru on every photo. Tell them that I said they need to write a book about substaing a GOOD/REAL Marriage; not one of these drive-thru relationships that so many ppl have now but call it marriage.
4 comments:
Aww. I love her firsts. I also love the 3 generation picture. Beautiful. Happy holidays.
Awww. I always love seeing pics of you and Almi. I love that she is enjoying her first Christmas and going to church. She will get use to sitting in service if you continue to take her.
My favorite pics are of your parents. Their love (for each) shines thru on every photo. Tell them that I said they need to write a book about substaing a GOOD/REAL Marriage; not one of these drive-thru relationships that so many ppl have now but call it marriage.
Enjoy you holiday and vacay.
Sen :)
Beautitiful photos! My favorites are the ones with you and she and the amazing one with she and your parents.
Merry Christmas!
Of course it was all just wonderful!!!!!!! And these are marvelous photos! Love love love to you and Almi...mmmmma
Post a Comment