12.10.2010

December Thrifting

Since she's growing out of her 2Ts rapidly, I thought I should pick up some 3Ts when I was at the thrift store today. I had two pairs in my hand for her but I couldn't bring myself to buy the pair that cost $2.49 (I know, sorta kicking myself now but everytime I buy her clothes someone gives me handmedowns so I am holding out for those just in case). But I did find these:


It wasn't until I was in line at the second thrift store where I was purchasing myself a pair of pants that I realized that they are so similar. We can dress alike. Yay! Always wanted to do that.

Here are mine:

Could you make out the price?

Mine were $6.99.
Hers? $0.95!

While I was there I picked up this festive mini cutting board. Great hostess gift for someone this season. $3.93.

Finally, how cute is this little tin bucket? The ribbon is nice and crisp and clean. I picked up 4 of them at $.040 each. I was going to make her teachers ornaments for their gift but instead I think I will just fill these with tea or candy.

1 comment:

one + one said...

You are a thrifting inspiration!