I've been on the fence about getting a Christmas tree. I want a real one but that means I also need to purchase a tree skirt and the stand, not to mention figure out how I am going to lug the thing home. So far those have been deterrents, but while looking at these ornaments, I decided a tree is in order.

I bought the 2009 ones last year but never put photos in them. The 2010 one I just picked up and I am looking forward to finding the perfect photo of Almi to put inside.



Yeah, guess I gotta get a tree now.
5 comments:
I don't find lugging them home so hard. Its getting them in the stand by yourself that is tough. Last year my tree wasn't exactly straight and I finally gave up and said "oh well!"
We are putting up the tree this coming weekend. I always do it late.
So sweet! I didn't think little man could handle a tree this year (or rather, I couldn't handle him handling the tree this year), so I just did pine roping over the windows and doorways with lights and ornaments. It was MUCH easier to lug home, and I still get the 'oooohhhss' and 'ahhhhhs' from the little. :)
Yes, you have to buy a tree. You can buy a small one that you can handle. I brought a table top one from Tar*get but next year I hope to buy a large one.
Enjoy the remainder of your week and make it a lovely weekend.
Sen :)
Hi Laura. What I used to do in my live-tree (as opposed to the fake ones you can get with the lights already on them) days was to take the stand with me to the tree place and beseech the tree man to attach stand to tree! Smile a lot & look helpless. Love, AuntB
awww! I do the same thing put a pic up on the tree for each year, last year although the girls were not home I added a pic to the tree of them for 09 and now I have so many to pick from for 2010.....I think it is a great idea that yrs from now will be very funny! even this year El Shaday was saying why is she looking like that in her picture? and we all had a good old laugh!!!
Post a Comment