The teachers asked the boys to wear black pants with white shirts & ties and the girls to wear red or green dresses. All the girls ended up in red which made for a very nice uniform look. Oh, they were all so cute!
But back to the program. Loved. Every. Minute. Of. It. Cute, cute, cute.
She spotted me right away and waved. :)
I was so proud of her. She didn't cry at all and when some of the kids ran to their parents, she tried to but listened to her teachers when they told her to stay.
I already knew one of the songs because she had been singing it at home. This is the version I got:
Santa's comin'
Santa's comin
Yesh, he is
Yesh, he is
Neenaneenanawnaw neenaneenanawnaw
Din dan don din dan don
Here they are singing it in the program:
And some poem (can't make out the words but she is still cute)
I just love hearing kids singing!!! I can barely keep from crying. I'm such a softy and so sentimental about stuff like this. And (for the millionth time) they were so cute!!!
Which is why I am posting another video! Here they are singing Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel and Feliz Navidad. She seems a little confused singing in Spanish, poor baby, but look at her moves. Maybe it's just me, but I think this kid of mine is bound for Hollywood! The little girl darting back and forth in the candy cane dress is her partner in crime. You can see why these two bonded. Both strong-willed, opinionated and independent!
After the program (where they walked out like this--more cuteness!)
Think she liked it? :-D




3 comments:
SOOO cute!! My 3 oldest have their program on Sunday and I can not wait. I know I will be teary eyed through it all. Amaya will be singing from the side because she has learned all the words to "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and "Away in a Manger" just from my 5 year old practicing at home all the time. I LOVE these moments. They look so cute all dressed up. Love it love it love it!!Happy first Christmas being a mommy!
Too cute!!!
Sen
Wonderful! great videos! Really almost felt I was there! And the pictures are great! Red dresses so cute. Loved it!!!!!!!! m
Post a Comment