the adventure begins
Great Pics!! I wish once that I could have someone follow me and B around and take our photos- so that my arm isn't elevated in all the pics!! :-) Hope you enjoy this holiday season with your little!! I am so excited this year!
Love them all, but the first and last are my favorites. So sweet. :)
You both look so happy!
Love the pics.Sen :)
thanks. for the record, i took all of these. i would love a photographer to follow me too...which reminds me! must contact celebrate adoptions.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great Pics!! I wish once that I could have someone follow me and B around and take our photos- so that my arm isn't elevated in all the pics!! :-) Hope you enjoy this holiday season with your little!! I am so excited this year!
Love them all, but the first and last are my favorites. So sweet. :)
You both look so happy!
Love the pics.
Sen :)
thanks. for the record, i took all of these. i would love a photographer to follow me too...which reminds me! must contact celebrate adoptions.
Post a Comment