11.06.2010

Creepy Toy Alert!!

** edited with text **

Almi got this as a gift from a priest and his very devout wife, no less. It was a toy their children played with. Aw, a cute little caterpillar.

Well, this caterpillar talks. I didn't know this until I stepped on it one day.. you know, cause there was a ton of junk on the floor that I was too tired to clean up. Listen to what it says and tell me is it me or do you also find this all kinds of disturbing?!

Part 1



Part 2


** Hi! I'm Hermie, just a common caterpillar. But God's not finished with me yet. **

Part 3


** You know what I always do when things get tough? I pray. **

Part 4


** Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm! That was a nice hug. (sinister laugh) Now I'm a little embarrassed. **

8 comments:

Tami said...

LOL. I didn't understand what he said after the hug, but his voice sounds like a creepy old man...take the batteries out! HMMM...keep her away from the pastor! LOL

Mama of 5 said...

Ewwwwwww!!!! Send him to the garbage can...or take out the batteries. That was totally weird!
Becky

I's mom said...

Yeah. I was fine to the last comment too. Did sound like one of the weirdos you want to keep ur kids away from. And, yes it was very Creepy!!! I would take the batteries out too if I kept it all all. Now the eyes just look creepy when they didn't until I heard that voice.

Tami said...

mmmmm....what is Hermie embarrassed about? Grosss! Take the batteries out. That thing is like that creepy doll we kept throwing at each other.

one + one said...

Uh, what are you embarrassed about exactly, Hermie? CREEPY!

Anonymous said...

couldn't hear the voices but the text is creepy. Good bye, Hermi--m

kn said...

Yikes! Seriously? No, no, no.

Jebena said...

Take the batteries out???? Please! Here's my take on the nasty critter...

1. Pervert Hermi on a mission.
2. Pervert Hermi slowly seduces children into his perverted mindset...nasty voice and all.
3. Pervert Hermi gets tossed out the house faster than a G6 after holy water and oil has been properly applied on with the laying on of hands---!!!

PS...What toy company is responsible for nasty Hermi???