4.12.2011

Sesame Chicken

Sesame Chicken

Ingredients:
1/2 c. honey
1/4 soy sauce
1 T fresh lemon juice
1/2 c. sesame seeds
2 pounds boneless, skinless chix thighs

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Mix ingredients and dip chicken in it.
3. Place in 9x13 baking dish, lightly greased.
4. Bake 45 min.

This was quick and easy and tasty!

6 comments:

hazel said...

Okay, I can try that! Thanks for the receipe.

Single PAP said...

hi haze! it's yummy. try it and let me know what you think! and send me your blog info again... grrr. :P
sorry!

Robynhood said...

Sounds fabulous! We are going to try this on the weekend! I love easy recipes and maybe I can get my twinkle to eat more than 5 bites of something... Or we could go to Haze's house for dinner ;)

Single PAP said...

yeah! dinner at haze's! i'm there! i'll bring the wine.

AandAsMama said...

I made this tonight and it was wonderful! I'm sure it will be a regulate dish sound our house! Thanks for sharing.

-Jen-

M3 said...

Sounds delish!! I'm printing this out for the recipe binder and will try it for sure.