4.29.2011

I Couldn't Resist

Oops! I missed a day in my daily posting. I thought I had one scheduled but guess going to bed at 8pm before I could check will do that. What can I say? I was so tired!! Little one wanted to sleep with me but after an hour of poking and talking and kicking I made a command decision and put her back into her crib. She must've been exhausted, too, since she went in without a fuss and we both were asleep in minutes. Ahhh..

But then, of course, that means I woke up at 4am. My body usually only stays asleep for 7 hours like clockwork. So asleep at 9pm means I am up at 4am. I could be annoyed at that, but I'm not! This way I will be able to catch some of the Royal Wedding coverage! I love weddings.

So, gotta run pack some lunches and get dressed as it's already 5am, but I will leave you with a couple of pics of some cute swimwear for my Pumpkin. Where we are moving to is hot-hot-hot so new swimwear is de rigueur. I had to get these for her. So cute, on sale and they have SPF 50 protection. In retrospect, I should have gotten the rashguard/short set in a 4T but the matching one was in 3T. Oh well, it made sense at the time. We'll be in the pool or at the beach a whole lot so hopefully I will get my money's worth.


By the way, the plane tickets have been purchased. We leave in less than three months! Eeek!!
breathe

3 comments:

Sha Zam- said...

Oh ya- I totally forgot to add- 'needs to work on listening skills'?!?! WT heck?!?! At 2? It's daycare- not 4th grade!! I agree with the lameness.

(Do I have anything positive to say these days?!) Oh yes--- LOVING the swimwear styling!

Jebena said...

Where are Miss Almi's sunglasses???
Do I need to send you a pair by next week? Enjoy-enjoy-enjoy!

Single PAP said...

thanks, shannon. cute, huh?
jabena, she needs some sunglasses! thanks for the reminder!