Almi's hair has certainly gotten thicker in the past year but it hasn't gained much length. Maybe that's because I don't give her cow's milk to drink? I swear all those hormones make kids so big and tall. Does it affect hair? Who knows! In any event, I'm hopeful her hair will start growing soon so I ordered these hair accessories from
Curly is Cuter. They arrived quickly and were very inexpensive. I can't wait to try them out! Here is the whole lot:

And some closer pictures.
Some round beads:

Some butterfly beads:

Some flower snaps:

And some heart snaps:
4 comments:
My suggestion is to not put those accessories in her hair. When my neice was little; my sister and I would cornrow her hair and my Mom would take it down. She said it was too much stress on her young hair. My Mom would then braid her hair in box braids (ie. plats). The style was not cute, at all, but my neice's hair grew and now at 27; her hair is too her waist. My Mom always said the less stress you put on a child hair the better; especially if they don't have much to start with. Keep it washed, greased and braided.
Just my food for thought. LOL
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Sen
don't worry, sen. i would never load her hair down with thousands of beads but i see nothing wrong with putting in cute styles for holidays, etc. my mom never did anything to my hair and it's never gotten super long or strong so i think it really depends on the hair type and how well you take care of it. right now i can't even braid it, it's so short so for three years she hasn't had anything done to it! lol
Uh-oh, you have entered the world of bows, barettes, and beads. You will have lots of fun but will frequently wonder why you don't have enough of the colors you need-have fun. I think you can you some of those accessories now.
how anon? her hair is so short! please give me ideas or direct me to where i can find them. thanks!
Post a Comment