2.13.2010

Making Progress


I secured my travel partner! My cousin Charles is coming with me!

I am so excited! I really wanted someone to accompany me who I am close to, who I trust, someone who embraces my adoption and is excited about going to Ethiopia, someone who travels well and doesn't need 5 star accommodations and someone who's good at photography! Chucky's 5 for 5! Yay!!!

Travel Partner? Check.

Shots? Check.

Tickets? Check.

5 comments:

Robynhood said...

YAY! I am so happy that you have someone coming with you. It will make your trip so much easier (not to mention more fun!)

Im glad you are working your way down your to do list... how exciting! Soon Soon Soon!

:) Robyn

InventingLiz said...

Wow, it's all coming together!

I's mom said...

Excited to see things coming together for you. I might have to borrow your list since i have yet to complete mine. Hopefully you were able to get a lot of that nursery done with all that snow outside.

sko3 said...

a good travel partner is KEY. Congrats.

Adopting1Soon said...

Oh wow. He is kinda cute.



Good for you on getting a partner, and a man at that. He can help with all the baby and bag carrying. My mom came with me with a hurt back and so I was constantly worried and wouldn't let her lift anything. So she was moral support but not physical. I hope you cuz is both for you!