1.09.2011

Weekly Menu

Last week's menu was pretty boring. This week I have yummier meals in mind. But before I get to that, here's the progress from last week:

Viatmins? Monday-yes; Tues-Sat: no
Work Out? Monday-Saturday: no

Weight: 148.2 (lost .3 whilst downing red wine, cookies and dark chocolate)
Body Fat: unkonwn
Measurements: unknown

Not impressive in the least. Moving on.

Breakfast last week was super easy thanks to a comment left last week with a link. I can't remember who sent it right now, but thanks to the link she had baked oatmeal every day. Thanks for the tip! I also loved how much easier our nights were. No last minute trips to the grocery store. No take out. No scrambling to find something with a hungry toddler at my feet. So much easier on me. I think menu planning is here to stay. I spent $115 in the grocery store today but I won't have to shop at all next week or next two except for maybe produce or milk. I have so much food in my fridge and cupboards and in January and February I will be using it!

So on to this week:

Breakfasts: baked oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fruit, smoothies, eggs and/or leftovers
Lunches: leftovers, sandwiches or frozen meals
Dinners:
1. Curried Chicken with raisin coconut rice and salad
2. sushi (to use my Groupon)
3. apple cider onion soup with homemade corn tortilla chips and salad
4. sushi (to use my second Groupon--why did I wait til the last week?!)
5. spaghetti and salad
6. leftovers
7. leftovers (if there's anything left) or turkey burgers with salad or broccoli

Pumpkin is napping and the week is starting out right. This week I will improve on the vitamins and workouts. Have a good one!

1 comment:

I's mom said...

Tried the baked oatmeal recipe that went over well this morning with my little one. The 1st monring the 40 minutes was a bit long but tomorrow will be a breeze w/ heat and eat. He was the deal breaker on this meal.