1.05.2011

All is Well

Her head injury, thankfully, didn't seem to be anything serious after all. I think the loud sound of hitting her head and just being surprised by it was what freaked her out the most probably, causing her to cry so much. I'm just glad she is her usual mischievous self.

And we are back in our routine and it feels good. Evenings are smoother with the meal plan in effect. I don't have to think and stress about dinner and it gets on the table pretty quickly. I scoured the internet again for some more interesting recipes for next week cause frankly this week's menu wasn't all that inspiring.

I am still sending her some rice cake sandwiches still, but it's all good.

I just love using these sandwich wraps! It makes me feel good to not add to the landfills and they are inexpensive, reusable and so easy to clean! Just put your sandwich in the center, fold up the side and seal with the Velcro. I highly recommend buying these if you take sandwiches to work frequently.

And the snack bags are cool, too.

Love!

Meanwhile, there are no more cupcakes, candy or cookies in the house so we aren't loading up on sugary treats. We are both feeling better. In fact, tonight for dessert we ate frozen blueberries and she loved them! She ate them with as much enthusiasm as sugar cookies and candycanes. After serving her seconds, she gave me a huge smile and said, "Tan kyew mommy!"

No comments: