Look at how fast she shovels food in. At first I thought it was because of her time spent in the orphanage but I just recently discovered that the woman whom I was told was her nanny appears to be the cook! Hmmm.. now I wonder if she was just around food all day long and ate whenever she pleased. In any event, it seems to be getting better and I am sure it will change as she realizes that food is plentiful and will always be available.
I have been talking to her about eating more slowly. Obviously I don't think she gets it but it sure is cute to watch her imitate my motions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh she gets it...she's just a foody; hence the slight intentional frown she gave you as if to say, "ahh, Mommy, I got this on the pasta" (either that or you're an excellent cook)!
BTW: How old is Miss Naomi? Her fine motor skills with the spoon are on point!!
"Slow down" could be the mealtime motto at our house, too. R has always been enthusiastic about food- she eats a lot, quickly; she's usually the first one done with her lunch or dinner and could easily eat A under the table. We always have to warn friends and family members not to give her food without asking us first because if you offer it, she'll take it! It doesn't seem like food insecurity as much as a genuine love of food. I have the same problem :)
lol watching her eat makes me wanna eat, she know is enjoying her food!!! lol lol
Post a Comment