It was fun giving her her Easter Basket:
Here are some more photos of the morning. She loved the stickers. I put one on her forehead and one on her hand but she peeled them off and put them on her face. Look how close the one is to her eye :)
In the afternoon I dressed her up in her Easter finest (what I had planned to take her to church in!) and went to the park and took photos. Photographing toddlers is hard! Trying to get her to be still, smile and hold a prop? Ha! I am such a novice photographer but with natural light, an adorable subject and 154 tries (yes, I took 154 photos of her!) I was bound to get a few good ones. Here are some I like:
Aw, our first special holiday together. Looking forward to many more!




8 comments:
It's lovely to see you starting new traditions, like you always wrote you wanted to have with your new family.
The pictures are wonderful! You have a good eye. I love the one with the branch.... so different. it captures "the egg hunt" (although I don't know if that's what she was doing at that particular moment....)
I should be working but I wanted to see your pictures...beautiful!
Awww. So beautiful and Spring-y and happy. Great pictures.
I love the pic w/her on her belly looking directly into the camera!!! so cute!!! I mean they are all cute but that is my favorite!
LOVE the last pic! What a beautiful girl. Looks like a wonderful first holiday together!
You are no novice. You knew that it would take 154 to get some good ones! Love them!!!
Becky
love these ...
LOVE it--especially her facial expression after she gave you a kiss-kiss.
NTA: The two of you are beginning to look alike--has anyone else commented on how much she looks like you?
Post a Comment