4.03.2010

Bunnyland

Mommy and I went to Bunnyland today at Butler Orchard! It was so much fun! I played in a wooden house and train, Mommy helped me slide down a slide, I pet a chick and a lamb (I can say "chick" you know), I played with balls and hoola hoops, I fell down in hay, Mommy pushed me on a tricycle and we ate hot dogs under a carrot tree! I wished Grandma and Grandpa were there with me but I hope they enjoy these photos Mommy took of me! Oh, and Mommy bought me some pink hair clips there. She put one in my hair and I tried to pull it out. That's why it's askew. I still look cute though.. at least that what Mommy said. By the way, I noticed she's dressing me in more pink lately. I guess she wants people to be sure I am a girl. Silly Americans need colors to help them! Heehee. I fell asleep in the car on the way home and am sleeping now while Mommy blogs about our morning. I hope you had a fun Saturday morning, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter and cuter everyday!! What a sweetie.
J9

Jennifer said...

Hey - got your message but too late to join you saturday. Let's plan something else soon. My parents are here from April 10 - 18 but we are free anytime after that. :)