4.16.2010

Just Us Two






Um, yeah. These are my not so great attempts to get photos of us together. I need to get better at this! In the meantime I am going to schedule an appointment with Celebrating Adoption. If you are not familiar, it's an organization of photographers across the country who do free photo sessions for families created through adoption. You have one year to get it done but I think Spring is perfect so I will be making the call next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean, not so great?!? these are terrific. I LOVE the fourth one - so sweet.

glad you are getting a Celebrating Adoption photo shoot - we did that and it was terrific!! plus you are both so danged photogenic it's going to be a festival of loveliness.

Jebena said...

The 4th photo needs to be matted and framed--Love it!

Anonymous said...

All of the pic are nice but I love the first one. So sweet...:)

Sen

kn said...

These are wonderful! I agree with the others, the fourth one is special!!