My agency says to expect a referral of a girl under age two before the end of 2009! Wow. It is starting to get exciting as it gets closer and closer and actually begins to feel real. I have been decluttering and cleaning and organizing all summer... I guess I am nesting! It's not just pregnant women who go through the urge to make their homes spotless! My mom is coming down this weekend and I am so excited to share with her all my preparations and to go out together and buy more stuff!!
Two months months down. I wonder how many to go?




6 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!! That is soooo close!! Please keep me posted!! Praying for you! :)
That is VERY exciting!
YAY that is so exciting!!
That's GREAT news. I'm so happy for you. Keep us posted.
Sen
Oh that's wonderful news. Can't wait!!! Maybe we can get our kiddos together sometime?
Yay cant wait to hear when your referral comes in! Hoping it is very soon!
Post a Comment