My friend Becca (and her kids) were in the area visiting family. I hadn't seen her since I visited her in Senegal in 2007! Here are some pictures of that amazing trip two years ago.
When I was there in 2007 she only had one child but now she also has a beautiful daughter. Her daughter, 22 months, is so smart and so funny -- and so much fun to be around! What a great age! Becca is single teacher like me but in Dakar she can afford a driver, a housekeeper, and a live-in cook/nanny. ( My single friend in Ethiopia also has a live in nanny and both of them say they can't imagine living in the States where everything is expensive and having to do it all... working full time plus cooking, cleaning, childcare, etc.. My sentiments exactly...I'm just sayin'!)
I went to visit her family and meet her little girl. Look at this little cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment