I also signed up for 5K! I signed up for Race for the Cure. (The last time I did this race was with my ex-boyfriend. He said he would do it with me but he was in better shape and ran off without me. I found him somewhere after I crossed the finish line. But I digress...) This time I signed up to do it by myself but wonder if any APs and PAPs in the DC/MD/VA area want to do the race with me?!
We could form Team Ethiopia! What a fun way for us to meet. I am planning on walking it --just getting back into shape here--but this way we can chat and get to know each other. And then we can all go out to breakfast afterwards and undo all our hard work! heehee I don't know how many folks from the area read this blog, but if you don't and know someone who does, feel free to link them to this page so they can join in!
If you can't join me but want to donate a dollar or two to breast cancer research you can do so by clicking this link.
Thanks and I hope to see you on my team!




5 comments:
I would SO do this with you if I lived in the DC area. But I have a good idea... I'm going to be in Bethesda (after picking Charlie up in late June/early July) for a few days... why don't you come over and meet her? And meet me too!
WOULDN"T THAT BE AWESOME!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A1S - consider it done. yay!
"Team Ethiopia" is a wonderful idea - good luck with the run and the fundraising!
thanks for the donation, haze!! ((hugs))
Would love to do the run with you, but alas, the commute from British Columbia is a tad too far. I will pop on over to the donation site though and give my support that way..
Have a great week,
Robyn :)
Post a Comment