So yesterday I woke up early to go to a meeting and what do I see when I arrived? This sign on the door!
See, I try to do the right thing and I met with obstacles! It doesn't help that I entered a contest on Michelle's blog and won this!
OK, I know I entered the contest but did WW have to be closed the same week the coupon arrived?? It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! (Notice the cute toy on my radiator that I got for $2)
Since I couldn't go to that WW meeting I decided to drive to the place where I used to go for meetings (a bit further from my house, but I was determined) only to find out it is now a Bank of America. Bummer. I did notice that there was a farmers market going on, though, so I parked my car and walked around.
I ended up buying some lettuce and apples. How cool is it to have a live bass player at a farmers market?
I had planned to go into work today but on the way I stopped by my gym to weigh in.
Then I went into work. Look at this lovely neighborhood my school is in.
I want to move to a neighborhood like this where my kid can ride her bike and I can walk to a nice tennis court.
I got to my classroom and did some things. If only my house (life) was as neat and organized.
Originally I had planned on xeroxing my dossier today when no one would be in line for the copy machine but I didn't get it together in time. Hopefully I will be able to do that this week. I am so ready to be done with paperwork!!
I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and bought some swordfish. After a 2 hour nap (I am so unapologetically taking naps whenever I want while I still can!) I made a lovely dinner of grilled swordfish and a salad with tomatoes, red pepper, avocado and grated asiago cheese and a pear for dessert. I love summer foods!
I finished the day with an evening date. It was a good day.




2 comments:
That was a GREAT day, in with cancelled WW meeting. I've done WW a few times now. Like you, I am an emotional eater. I think I might try hypnosis next.
Good luck with your goal.
I am almost done!! I am going to try to get my police clearance today and then get everything sealed this week!! However, I probably won't be able to turn the stuff in until the last week of may...oh and I STILL haven't gotten my birth certificate!! Keep me posted on yours!!
Post a Comment