5.24.2009

Another Weekend

...which meant more shopping! My sister was in town and first thing Saturday morning we hit a church rummage sale to look for clothes. Success! Look at these cute items!

Here are some of the items I bought:

and here the things my sister bought for her soon-to-arrive niece. Thanks, Susan! :-)

This is only a fraction of my purchases! Here's the full list:

- a jacket
- a sweater
- a fleece
- 2 jumpers
- 4 shirts
- 1 onesie (onesy?)
- 4 pairs of pants
- a pair of tights
- a tennis dress (in size 4.. it was too cute to pass up and she will be taking tennis lessons!)
- 10 books . . . and . . .
- an easel!

Can I tell you how much I love this $3 easel?! Yeah, OK, I know. She can't stand and paint here for years but I can take it to my classroom in the interim or I can use it!


So guess how much I paid for my purchases??

$20.

Now that's a 'bahgain'!

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

Baby shopping is the best!!! What a great haul!

hazel said...

What a deal!! I love the rummage sales.