5.17.2009

Loads of Cuteness

Yesterday I went to meet the cast of the movie.
That was surreal.

I was reminded how I can't overeat like I did on my Friday night date. We went to Lauriol Plaza. It was packed! We had to wait about 45 minutes for a table so we drank sangria while we waited. After ordering we had to wait another 45 minutes for our food where I ate almost a whole basket of chips and salsa. I ordered this amazing salmon dish with shrimp in cream sauce. It also came with black beans, rice and a few decorative veggies. OMG, delicious. Well, let's just say I am over my points allowance for the week and I don't get weighed in until Tuesday! I am so nervous that I have gained weight! Not good. Especially when I have to be on camera on July 25th. Not to mention I am paying for Weight Watchers!!!
Not cute.

Anyhoo~after meeting the (very slim and very young) cast, I stopped to get some gas. Look what I saw at the gas station! So cute! I was glad I had my camera.

As I was heading home I passed a discount furniture store nearby so I went inside. I saw a great red couch! It was on sale. I got the measurements. I need a couch so I can have company. Right now all I have is a loveseat. The red couch does not a pull out but at least I can stretch out on it and give my parents my bed when they visit. I'm thinking about it..

On my way back to the car I noticed there was a thrift shop in that same strip mall. I decided to take a look inside. It was huge! And look what I found in there? Are these not the cutest????

3 comments:

Robynhood said...

What a great post. I love the duckling, they are absolutely beautiful. Also, good job on the bargains at the thrift store. They are lovely little dresses and I bet your daughter will look very sweet in them. You really are the queen of bargains!!!

:) Robyn

p.s. The red couch sounds awesome, cant wait to see photos!

hazel said...

Cute and cute!

You have 2 days to watch what you eat and burn some calories - you can do it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, LAWY.. Loved the ducks and the little girly cute things ! YAY! And the couch sounds great... HURRY BACK!

HUGS FROM M