as for the dossier...keep on pressing on!!! :) I am going to be delayed! urgh!! the lady at the police dept (appearently in small town tennessee) there is only one notary for the dept. so I am having to wait on her to return from vacation..so it looks like Monday!! and I haven't gotten my birth cert. that I sent off for!!
almost everything else is good to go...do you have to get a county clerk to verify each notary?? it looks like that is a state thing....but once i get all my paperwork ready i have to take it to the county clerk to verify the notary!! it is never ending!!
hope you have a great week and let me know how you are doing!!
6 comments:
wow your parents have real style! I love the look of the rooms even with small glimpses. The table cloth is beautiful.
That looks nice Laura! Hope you guys had a good dinner!
Andrea
Nice table cloth! I'll have to get something similar next month....
I love the tablecloth :)
as for the dossier...keep on pressing on!!! :) I am going to be delayed! urgh!! the lady at the police dept (appearently in small town tennessee) there is only one notary for the dept. so I am having to wait on her to return from vacation..so it looks like Monday!! and I haven't gotten my birth cert. that I sent off for!!
almost everything else is good to go...do you have to get a county clerk to verify each notary?? it looks like that is a state thing....but once i get all my paperwork ready i have to take it to the county clerk to verify the notary!! it is never ending!!
hope you have a great week and let me know how you are doing!!
Great photos! Neat of Dad! Tablecloth looks sooooo nice!
We love having you here to celebrate!
Love....
Happy Birthday to your Dad! Cheers to your happiness and good health for many years to come.
Post a Comment