I like my hair. It's curly if I let it dry naturally or it can be straight if I blow it dry. I can wear it out or I can wear it in a ponytail and that's good for someone like me who would rather sleep in than spend time on my hair. And overall, I would say that versatility is good. Oh, and I think men prefer long hair, and being single you pay attention to details like that!! (Though who really knows what they prefer cause if they prefer short hair on women they aren't dating me, so I guess I wouldn't really know now, would I?! Heh.)
But it is dry and gets tangled and is thinning at the temples probably because I pull it back too tightly. So as much as I dream of having photos of me holding up my daughter with my hair cascading down my back, I think it's time for a cut. Maybe something like this? What do you think?
6 comments:
Laura,
I'm partial to long hair. Short hair is going to make you look "older," but if that's okay with you, then go for it!
Andrea
Laura - sometimes change feel free and new, go for it!
Ooh...I like it. But then again I'm a wee bit biased in favor of short hair. ;0)
I like it too, but how will it affect your sleep schedule? ;) I'm a ponytail girl too, so I understand the value of wash and go.
Its my first time on your blog. I like the proposed hair cut. I recently chopped all my hair off. It was hard but its easier.
I posted this before, but I'll try again. I don't think short hair makes you look older. Just because something is one way doesn't mean it represents youth. I think sometimes we hold on to things like hair and never change it so we end up dated and stuck. Some people it weighs their look down. If you feel the need to change then go for it...just make sure you have someone that knows what they are doing or then you will end up with a huge nightmare! I will eventually get my hair cut but I just don't know what I want...so until then I just change the color. I've been light brown, highlighted, dark blond and now my favorite red.
Post a Comment