the adventure begins
Your Mom is gorgeous!Becky
Happy birthday, Mom! Hope you celebrated well!!!
Happy Birthday to your Mom. She makes 81 look great!!
Your mom is hands-down the absolute youngest looking 81-year-old I have ever seen! Lucky you with those good genes :)
aw, thanks everyone!!! she does look great... and she doesn't even color her hair!!
OMG your Mom looks fab. I am an adoptee and wanted to say best of luck in your journey! All these adoption blogs really pull my heart strings.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your Mom is gorgeous!
Becky
Happy birthday, Mom! Hope you celebrated well!!!
Happy Birthday to your Mom. She makes 81 look great!!
Your mom is hands-down the absolute youngest looking 81-year-old I have ever seen! Lucky you with those good genes :)
aw, thanks everyone!!! she does look great... and she doesn't even color her hair!!
OMG your Mom looks fab. I am an adoptee and wanted to say best of luck in your journey! All these adoption blogs really pull my heart strings.
Post a Comment