6.27.2011

Summer Goings On (When I'm Not Packing)

Celebrated my birthday again (sans kiddo). We had so much fun!!! I heard about this restaurant, Coco Sala, on the Food Channel and just had to go. They are known for their chocolate desserts.

And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Mmmm, rich chocolate-y yumminess!
Yard Sale'n it again.Yes, everything was $1. I was just going to pack up my car and take it all to Goodwill but I figured I could sit outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather for a few hours and see if I could make a few bucks. It was very easy to set up and the weather was absolutely perfect. I sat outside with my coffee and croissant and read The New York Times. After reading the wedding section cover to cover (the woman's sports page) I went on to other sections. Did you know that Judge Judy makes $45 million dollars a year and only works 5 hours a week?! That's what I'm talkin' about! I need to put that out into the Universe (though I was happy with the $60 I made!)
A good friend was in town from Cali and I went over there for dinner a couple of nights. Fun times and, again, perfect weather! I think this is DC's gift to me, all this lovely weather. :)

(thanks for the green dress mom, I love it!)

Oh, and I had a date. Since I didn't ask him if he wanted to be on the internet I'm only going to post this photo from the evening. He's cool but I'm moving 8,000miles away so I guess that's that! LOL
Ok, enough photos and procrastinating!!!!! Gotta get back to this:


Oy vey.

No comments: