I ate way fewer grains but still didn't exercise.
Took vitamins twice.
Inflammation and bad joint pain.
A lot of stress.
Slept poorly.
It was a busy week and next week will be a bit calmer but I have still have way too much going on to do much cooking this week so I am going super simple.
Meals:
Spaghetti
Ethiopian food to celebrate ALMI DAY! -- OUR FIRST YEAR TOGETHER!
Sweet and Saucy Chicken
leftovers
Tomato soup and tuna melts
Sweet and Saucy Chicken (from the Moms Who Think website)
Ingredients:
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups salsa
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tablespoons honey dijon mustard
>Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients and place in 13x9" pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40-45 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Next week I will do 30 Day Shred!!
Have a great week!




1 comment:
I can't believe a year's gone by! Happy Almi day to your family. :)
Stefanie
Post a Comment