With Biset, as soon as she puts a finger in her nose I take it out and wipe her nose with a Kleenex. Consistency has paid off, so far. Now she grabs her own Kleenex. So far so good.
Glad Israel doesn't have this habit. He does play w/ his nose a bit more recently which I politely ask him if he needs a tissue. If he says no (which he usually does), I ask him not to do that. I think they pick up some of these habits from other kids at school cuz I'm pretty pretty sure I don't do that. LOL
My habit to break is getting him to pull his pants up before exiting the bathroom.
4 comments:
Oh, if anyone shares the secret, let me know! We have the same bad habit in our house too...
With Biset, as soon as she puts a finger in her nose I take it out and wipe her nose with a Kleenex. Consistency has paid off, so far. Now she grabs her own Kleenex. So far so good.
Glad Israel doesn't have this habit. He does play w/ his nose a bit more recently which I politely ask him if he needs a tissue. If he says no (which he usually does), I ask him not to do that. I think they pick up some of these habits from other kids at school cuz I'm pretty pretty sure I don't do that. LOL
My habit to break is getting him to pull his pants up before exiting the bathroom.
Just say, "HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO" and give her a tissue while dabbing her nose and fingers.
Post a Comment