2.08.2011

Injera!

I have an Ethiopian student in my class and every now and then her mother surprises me with some home cooked Ethiopian food. Last week she gave me some Tikil Gomen and some tibs and injera. I love not having to cook and it was really tasty! The food was really, really spicy though so Naomi is eating hers with some leftover chili. :)



And yeah, no, she' s not a natural with eating the injera (like I said in the video) but she is a natural at loving Ethiopian food. We had some again later in the week and she improved her injera food-scooping skills. I've been meaning to take her out to the Ethiopian restaurant downtown that serves a buffet on Tuesday nights for $10.00 per person. Maybe next week!

1 comment:

hazel said...

OMG she is soooo cute!!! Love how she eats her chili with the injera.