I interrupt this mad packing session to inform you of something fabulous. I am SOOOOOOOOO happy to report that in my cleaning, Almi's original Ethiopian paperwork has been found!! My friend was over here helping me pack and thank God I went over to see what she had placed in the box before she sealed it up! I want to run put it all in the safety deposit box but I need to find out if any of it will be needed in our travels.
I had told myself that everything had to be packed up by 4pm today or it was all going to Goodwill or in the trash. It is 5:30 and I still have about 10% of my house to pack up. I didn't make that deadline but it will all be done tonight or thrown out. Seriously.
Why because tomorrow I need to tackle the FORTY FIVE ITEMS that are still on my to do list. Yes, there are still 45. And ideally they will all be done tomorrow so Tuesday I can relax!!!
Ok, gotta get back to work!
7.17.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yay! So happy you found the paperwork!!!
Good news Laura!! I shall be praying for you and Almi... and wishing you guys a safe trip.
Great news on finding the paperwork! Good luck getting through your to-do list!
Absolutely FANTASTIC NEWS on finding the paperwork! And you are one amazing woman! Here's to finishing packing last night, and having finished the 45 items today? So that tomorrow you can RELAX!!!! Leo
You'll get what's important completed! Don't forget to laugh, giggle, pray and dance!
Post a Comment