That is how long I was at the hair salon. Yes, FIVE HOURS! Far too long. But at least my hair looks good and I can pass for being ten years younger (my #1 goal no matter the price)!
Five hours is also how long I hung out at my going away party. I am going to miss everyone so much!!! We had a great, great time.
Five hours to have some "me-time" in the salon is not that bad. Five hours to have some "we-time" at the spot is not that bad either. Five hours hangin' with Ms. Tami-G (I see you Tami) must have been hil-la-re-ous!!!!
2 comments:
Five hours to have some "me-time" in the salon is not that bad. Five hours to have some "we-time" at the spot is not that bad either.
Five hours hangin' with Ms. Tami-G (I see you Tami) must have been
hil-la-re-ous!!!!
This is it woman-----this is it!
You all looking good. Too bad I miss the party :(
Post a Comment