I love lazy Saturdays. No alarm clock. No rushing around the house to get to daycare or work. Usually I have to rush her out the door with some Cheerios and a sippy cup full of rice milk but on Saturdays I have time to prepare a hot breakfast. My little helper was there to watch all the steps.Can I tell you how much I love having her in the learning tower? It was such a great purchase! Here it is last fall all lonely without a child in it. :)
My coworkers turned me onto Monkey Bread. Yum-my!!! I substituted Sucranat for the brown sugar and Earth Balance for the butter in an effort to create some sort of healthier version but this is one baked good where you really oughtta follow the recipe as instructed. Sacrificing the taste just wasn't worth the 25 calories we may have saved. We ate my version--it wasn't bad-- and it was easy to resist eating the whole thing which is a definite plus, but the real McCoy is delicious!! Honestly, if it weren't a zillion calories per heavenly slice, I would probably make it every weekend.
While we were waiting for it to bake, we had a conversation.




9 comments:
Gosh she is cute... love the conversation you had in the kitchen.. Abby said the exact same thing to me this morning...
I need to get that recipe from you :)
R
i loved that conversation!!!
M
What a little sweetheart! The conversation is hilarious.
L. Galloway
She meant what she was saying too. :D Adorable. I think she's going to love these vids when she's older :D
that was so cute. love it
The two of you together are seriously adorable!!!
Oh my goodness, thanks for taping that and sharing it. I wish I had done the same with Quinn but he wasn't as much of a talker. Wow! I cannot wait to hear more!
Adorable!
She's staying real stuff! You told her "that's ok" when something dropped and I swear she's repeating that (among other things). Adorable.
Stefanie
LOVE. THIS. VIDEO.
I keep meaning to get a video of one of Biset's conversations. It is all so priceless at this age.
Post a Comment