
My little daredevil
loves water--splashing in it on her highchair, pouring sippy cups of it over her head, taking baths--so I knew she would love going to a pool. The first time we went I was alone with her so I couldn't capture it on film. This was her second time.



We met a friend of mine at a public pool that was recently renovated and it was pretty nice.. and free for DC residents. She had a great time!! I, much less so. That girl likes to try to push me away and squirm out of my arms, run on a slippery deck and jump off the side of the pool. She has
no fear. I tried to register her for a Mommy and Me swim class at the pool in my neighborhood but the spring classes were full and the summer class were cancelled. Next summer will probably be better anyway when she will be better at taking direction. Meanwhile, I can't wait to take her to the beach!! I predict she is going to LOVE it!

P.S. Can I just mention they use that term 'diaper' very loosely for the swim diaper, don't they? OK, so it doesn't swell up but shouldn't it contain the contents? Yuck!!
4 comments:
Awesome photos... especially the last one. So fun.
Love the pics.
Sen
Yeah, swim diapers are gross. Such great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I love your water baby!
Haha on the swim diapers. I still don't get the deal with them.
Post a Comment