7.11.2010

Daycare

I am very satisfied with Almi's daycare set up. She seems really happy there and well taken care of and it turned out to even be the cheapest one I found! At $1,000/month you can't exactly call it cheap, but around here that's a downright bargain. It's also very diverse, which is a nice plus. I have even met an AP there who is looking at Ethiopia for her next adoption. It's a happy place.

Almi only has three more weeks there until I take her out for her summer vacation. She may return in the fall (if she doesn't get into the one in my building) but if that happens I will be okay with that. Aside from the blaring music they play and the fact they give her dairy, I have no complaints. ;-)

Here's her little hook. Aw...


And her finishing her Cheerios one morning when I dropped her off.


And the greeting I get each day when I pick her up. How could this not make me happy?

5 comments:

one + one said...

Aww... that video is the sweetest! My little guy starts day care this week and I am feeling the gamut of emotions. How can it already be time??

Single PAP said...

the thought of sending her to daycare was stressing me out to no end, but it turned out fine. i'm sure yours will be fine as well. she is just as happy there (or happier!) than she is with me! :)

Christie said...

Ok, her eating the Cheerios at the little table? Precious!

The video? OH! My! So sweet...

And Happy 2nd Birthday, Almi!

veggiemom said...

Daycare can be so stressful. I'm glad you found a place you're happy with. Some are really great. I'm so sad Ruby only has a couple of weeks left before she is done with hers and off to big girl school with Medina. I know it will be a good transition for her but I will miss her daycare so much!

hazel said...

As much as I dread sending her off to daycare, I look forward to Biset greeting me like that at the end of the day. You are one lucky mama!

And that cheerios picture - it tugs at my heart with the cuteness.